Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Musings

Kiawah Island's Infamous Ocean Course

The fourth golf major, the PGA, will be played on the Ocean Course this August.  God help the players because it is a terribly difficult course to play in the best of conditions, let alone with high heat, humidity and wind.   This is a picture of my golf buddies and I (I'm the one with the big rear-end and a red shirt) finishing up on the 18th hole.  An absolutely stunning golf course with, fortunately, and even better 19th hole (very cold beer)!  Hope you all are having a wonderful summer! 
God bless!
Gampy

11 comments:

  1. Well, Gampy, golf has never been my thing. I can only imagine high heat, humidity and wind thrown into the mix!!

    Anyway, looks like you are having noooo trouble filling up your new-found free time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't been posting much, computer and iPhone issues!
      Gampy

      Delete
  2. Hi Gampy!
    That sure looks like a lot of fun - chasing a little white ball all over the grass AND sand. Did you chase the waves too? I love to do that and I bark at the waves too.
    Do you think I'd like very cold beer, Gampy?
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I guess your enjoying retirement???? I know, golf can be hard work too!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it! I also think you have the coolest name!
      Gampy

      Delete
  4. Hi Gampy
    It looks to me like you are having a wonderful time.
    I am glad you had a red shirt on, so that I can see you
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gampy, I'm sure happy my mama isn't a golfer. More time away from ME! It sure looks pretty there.

    Pug snuffles,

    Lola Pug

    ps Your rear end doesn't look big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Gampy, that looks am awesome place to play golf and have a very cold beer! Have fun!

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our mom would lose all her balls in the ocean, but what a gorgeous view and course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, that's one of the course Iwould love to go play, but $$$$$ and difficult.... do I want to pay that much and destroy my ego? Maybe not, lol. Stay cool, Gampy ~

    ReplyDelete