Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Do you suppose there's a Silicon Bridge?

I'm basically offline for a while.  My trusty DELL has decided to call a permanent timeout, hence the question in the title!  I am going to leave the dark side and I've ordered a MAC Mini from Apple but I probably won't be up and running for a couple of weeks because some of the things I wanted in it aren't "stock" items.  Bear with me, "I'll be back!"

Love to you all and have a very happy Halloween!!!!

Gampy

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the cool kids club! I've been a Mac for years and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry back Gampy!

    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun loving on Donald & Daisy until we hear from you again!

    ♥♥♥
    Scarlet & Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't it great that you now have Donald and Daisy to visit!!!! We took our puter to the vet a few days ago and haven't heard back if it is okay or not....
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will love your new computer!! We are total Apple products peeps out here. Get an iPad Gampy...so easy to use! And...my momma and I had so much fun seeing Payton's pawrents in SF:) They saw my sista Stella Boo McMuffin in NYC bc she was at Camp Pug Slope for the week and the 1000 Pugs photo shoot with Miss Amanda!
    xox Eddie the Pug from NorCal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eddie, in, I do have both an iPad and an i5. I had to stay in the PC family because of work but now that's not an issue!

      Delete
  6. Hurry back ... we can wait to hear stories about your grandpugs, Donald & Daisy!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete