Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Always There

I got your back!

2012 has not been the kindest year to many of our fellow bloggers but we must never forget that our pets have our backs whether here and now or at the Rainbow Bridge.  They love us unconditionally and forever, a blessing from God.  Take a moment and give thanks as appropriate, for we are indeed very fortunate people.  

This is dedicated to the Angels in my life, Payton, Huey, Izzy, and Tricks (and a special shout out to my buddy, Hank).

                           

With love and best holiday wishes to all my Blogger friends, both four and two-legged!

Gampy

6 comments:

  1. Oh Gampy, Now I am all CHOKED up! What a wonderful way to remember our FURiends during this crazy time of year. I know I will never forget Payton.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my Angel Nicki watches over us all of time and I kiss her memorial box every evening to thank her. In that box, with her ashes and cards sent to us when she went to the Bridge, is a Christmas card of Payton. I put it in there so Nicki would know her when they met.

    We indeed are very, very fortunate, and I thank God for that. Thanks Gampy for posting this.

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. My momma is teary and crying but she loved your post gampy! We will never ever forge our angel trudie and my dumb ole brother (i am trying to stay mad at him, if not it hurts to much) Sammer. I love and miss them much!
    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gampy says it best. I can't imagine my life without a pug (or dog) in it.
    love,
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gampy
    This is such a beautiful heart felt post. Thank you so much.
    Such words of wisdom to all of us.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Such beautiful words. We have a list of doggies and kitties that will be there to meet us! Each and every one is missed so much.

    Love,
    Minnie, Mack, Mario and Kathy

    ReplyDelete