As Tank said along with this honor comes some responsibility…I have to answer the 10 questions below and share 10 random thoughts and/or facts about myself before passing it on to 10 other blogs. So here it goes:
1. Name your favorite activity. Golf. After that is golf, followed by more golf. OK, it’s really spending time with my family, especially Payton!
2. Name your favorite treat. Men humans aren’t any different than pugs….it’s BACON OF COURSE!!!!
3. What ticks you off? People who think I’m a dog – clearly I’m human with two legs and way less of a fuzz covering!
4. When you’re upset, what do you do? Golf, after that I golf and then I…..well you get the idea!
5. What makes you indescribably happy? When Payton’s smiles and jumps all over me being a happy Pug!
6. What do you do when you are excited? Pray I don’t have a heart attack! (Hank, can I say that?)
7. What is your biggest fear? Not being able to play golf!
8. Describe your everyday attitude. Easy going, positive.
9. Name your favorite toy. My putter…Hank, where are you when I need you!
10. Name your favorite place to sleep or nap. My California King bed!
Random Facts / Thoughts Section
1. I loved diving and swimming in Bedford’s limestone quarries as a kid!
2. I once spent a week in a cave over a thousand feet below the surface.
3. I have set foot in all but two countries of the world (the names have been changed to protect the innocent!).
4. I have an ambition to speak French and learn to play the piano.
5. My favorite car was a 1966 SS396.
6. I love fine wine and the Candy Kitchen’s BLT!
7. I once BBQ’d on my apartment’s patio in 80 degree weather and had a snowball fight an hour later on Mount Rainer.
8. I have “korned” a State Trooper and lived to tell about it!
9. I once considered professional bowling and I have run marathons in Texas.
10. I truly love being allowed to be a part of this community!
I must now select 10 wonderful bloggers deserving of this award and my problem is there are so many more than 10! I'm going to number all of them and then pick the numbers out of a hat!
Buddy's Blog: http://mizztree.blogspot.com/
The Pugs Strike Back: http://thepugsstrikeback.blogspot.com/
Through the Eyes of Tweedles: http://tweedles-georgie.blogspot.com/
The Pug Posse: http://thepugposse.blogspot.com/
Southern Fried Pugs: http://southernfriedpugs.blogspot.com/