Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My life is in suspension!


My life is like this suspension bridge, drifting on the breeze over a giant chasm!  My beloved St. Louis Cardinals are down to the hated Red Sox, all because my GrandPug Daisy is not allowed to come over and watch the games with me!  Just because Christy and Tim are Cubs fans should not make my GrandPug Daisy a Cubs fan.  I know Daisy wants to be a CARDINALS fan, just like her Gampy.  Woe is me, deprived of my little Cardinal Pug Daisy!


8 comments:

  1. Um....well if you were my grandpa I would sneaked out of the window and go buy us some snacks and comes watch the game wif you.
    Angus McConnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just not fair, Gampy. The CUBS are not even IN the World Series!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NO Gampy,,
    isn't there some kind of bribery that can be done?
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Gampy, even though Scarlet & I are big Sox fans, we think its unfair Miss Daisy is being deprived of you company.

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, while I'm a Cub fan most of the year and like the Red Sox, too, I think Daisy should be allowed to come sit with her Gampy to root for the Cardinals (let her choose what team she really likes). And that little Cardinal outfit would be adorable for her.

    Karen and Riley
    (watching Blackhawk hockey instead of the World Series)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think Daisy should be allowed to hang out with you ... so what if you're watching a silly baseball game!!!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is just not fair! We have no favorite team at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh no Grampy, that is so mean to deny you of your beautiful Cardinal loving grandpug Daisy, I bet she is just howling and squeeling with disgust at being forced to stay in a cub loving household!
    Love and Hugs from your puggy pal Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete