Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Gampy, Daisy, and Donald

Friday, December 6, 2013

No golf today!!

Friday Morning, December 6, 2013
Ramblings of an Old Fart:
Did I ever tell you guys my freezing point?  It's 70, not 32 degrees.  I'm miserable, my child bride is ecstatic!  My golf game is seriously depressed!  I'm positive video tape was invented so you could avoid things like this and simply watch it on TV in the comfort of one's home.  To add insult to irony I received a new golf GPS yesterday.  Won't be taking that out of the box anytime soon!   : (

6 comments:

  1. OH NO Gampy! We agree with you ... 70 is just about perfect!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    PS ... Please don't send any of that white stuff up north! We don't want any ... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't know ANYTHING about golf but my mom's boss loves it...is the gps to find lost balls? We could send Maggie over instead.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gampy. . . . OMP!!!! It looks mighty cold out your way! We are freezing in Sunny Cal as well - it is 29 degrees in SJ!!! That is really chill.
    Stay inside and keep warm. There is a lot to be said for a mug of Hot Chocolate and "It's a Wonderful Life" on DVD.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have enough of winter already too Gampy!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gampy, Scarlet concurs! She thinks snow is for the birds! Personally, I don't mind it. I think its pretty :)

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gampy-- its winter,,,and I agree with you-- its too cold-- and 70 sounds much better--- golf for you and running in the grass for me- and not frozen grass.
    love
    your tweedles

    ReplyDelete